Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Lead Beyond Our Walls - 2010 RightNow Conference

I'm leaving this evening to attend the RightNow Conference in Irving. I was first introduced to this conference last year by a friend who desperately wanted to attend. I don't typically get excited about something when I don't know what to expect. I've been to numerous conferences where a line of speakers get on stage and share their interpretation of the weekend's theme or what God has been doing in their lives and how that relates to why we are all sitting in a huge auditorium on a particular weekend. However, I knew this one was going to be different because of the speakers I would be hearing. Donald Miller. Matt Chandler. Francis Chan. I mean, who can't get excited about that? I was pumped! Anyway, in anticipation for this year's conference I have been watching some videos on YouTube from last year. We'll start with the promotional video for this year...


Mentally, emotionally, and spiritually preparing myself to be challenged, pushed, and made uncomfortable in the best possible way.

Lord, open my eyes to see and my ears to hear all that You have for me over the next two days...

No comments:

Post a Comment